Wednesday, January 13, 2010

where is that shoe?

Today I had high hopes of logging on to New York cares and getting a jump start to helping out with the community unfortunately I never got around to being able to log on to the projects so that’s another day on hold. What I did do today was go shopping with Teake we went to all these neat vintiage stores and small shops on the street. We also went to footlocker because I needed to get a pair of shoes from there and they had them but…only the right shoe not the left! What are the odds? But anyway there are 30 more footlockers in NYC, go figure. So hopefully I can get those shoes before I walk across the Brooklyn bridge. Till then have a great day. Much love

 

Mariah

1 comment:

  1. The idea of Teake shopping all day is what has me shaking my head. Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete