Sunday, January 24, 2010

Laughter

Thursday was a great day I don’t know if I had laughed as hard as I have as when I did on Thursday. My day started early with getting ready to stand in line to get tickets to the view we were there around 7 but we were up by 6. It was cold and my brain wasn’t fully working to its fullest I found that out first when we played the movie game in line as we waited, but later on I found out it may not of ever turned on that day. I never got into the show that day I was actually 5th in line and they took the first four. But that wasn’t getting me down I was going to come back and be first in the second taping but till then me Anne and Jordan had some downtime on are hands. So we went and did some shopping around that part of the town, we spent most of are time in Urban outfitters a great store with really funny books inside. I hope to go back and buy one before we leave. While we were shopping Kim texted Anne and told her that we need to be really excited when we stand in line so that we could possibly open the show. And of course me being the smart cheerleader I am I said guys this is what I will do….”I love the view V-E-I-W yay!” little to my surprise you spell view I before E that was the 2nd dumb thing I did. Then we were sitting at a bus stop and I read a sign and I go hmm… I didn’t know there was a weird dot com and that’s when Anne goes “Mariah that’s wired” then we all laughed till I cried then we went back to get in line and we didn’t get in, the 2nd show was to full. Then we did more shopping. That night I had New York cares which was bed time stories in Inwood which I loved so much because not only did I get to read and hang out with the cutest Mexican girls ever but I also met a boy named Ben. Ben has lived in NYC for a year and a half now we had great conversation and I really enjoyed his company. We talked a lot about the city the pros and cons and he told me some cool places I should check out when I get a chance and I told him places never to go in Nebraska. We rode the subway back together and continued are great talk I feel as if we could of talked for hours longer…but then came Houston station.

 

 

Till then

 

Mariah

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me go to The View. It was a NYC first for me. Also, have you stepped back to just breathe in and out just to comprehend how much you are taking in and giving out each day in the city. Wow.

    ReplyDelete