Friday, January 15, 2010

Wednesday at 4

Today was one of those days where you just don’t feel like doing anything and your day kind of drags. After my workout I headed back to the apartment and feel asleep but not for long because we were headed to go walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. So Once we got to the bridge I was ready to dominate it which we all did. And Ann shared her story with me about the reading she went to today. She was very excited, seeing her be so happy about something automatically just put me in a good mood so walking across the bridge was fun and of course we took great pictures. Then Kim and Ann left us to go get ready for there night. While me and the boys headed to this cute little dinner where I feasted on a hamburger and chicken noodle soup and it was all amazing. Then I headed to Union square and did some shopping. I also got suckered in on one of those promotion deals for a salon. So hopefully its everything I want because I have the appointment on Wednesday at four and then I also have another day I get to set once I get there. After a while Teake came and walked me back to the apartment but not before stopping at a little grocery store to buy an apple and snickers which I was craving like no other. When we got back Jon was watching the history channel and it was about gangs. It was interesting but not for sure exactly what I wanted to watch right before I go to bed. But I guess we will see how I sleep tonight. Now I am dead tired and have a big day tomorrow for New York cares so I best be going to bed.

 

Night

 

Mariah

 

 

1 comment:

  1. What is this salon thing? I am eager to read your posting about nycares. Thank you for walking the bridge with me today :)

    ReplyDelete