Saturday, January 9, 2010

Art?

 

Art….hmmm something I have never really got a hold of maybe because I cant even draw a stick figure without messing up and having one limbs look ridiculous compared to the rest. So I guess I have never been one to get in touch with my artistic side at least not when it comes to drawings/painting skills. But today we went to the MoMa, yeah believe it or not I didn’t even know what that was till today. But I wasn’t complaining about going to see art after all it was free. But surprisingly enough after I walked threw the floors looking in awe to some of the pieces and wondering how someone could create something like this, or even looking at some pieces and being like really? People would pay money for this? There latterly was a black painting with a red line down the middle, I had better ideas in 2nd grade then that. But either way I walked out those door with a since of motivation I wanted to make something I wanted to create something I wanted to make people sit there and say wow how could someone make this. Even though they will probley be asking really? Either way one thing I know I am doing is creating a piece of art with my drawing/painting skills or lack there of. But I got a feeling it’s going to be beautiful.

 

Yours truly,

The next Picasso 

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you sign your posting with a different part of your self each time. Did you see the Picassos? Are they not truly, truly (and literary)bigger than life? What piece was your favorite? What artistic was? What artist did you discover?

    ReplyDelete