Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sweet and Salty

Today I had kind of a easy going day I woke up and worked out then I headed to my day two at the spa which was good but not to good due to the fact that I now have skin missing from under my eyebrow. L  But besides that it was good. Then after I spent half the day there I headed to my New York cares which was in Inwood. I find bedtime stories to be my least favorite thing. First things the kids have a really hard time opening up due to the fact that there English isn’t very good also I just don’t really like the activates we do and I never feel like I really did something after I am done its more or less a babysitter. I did meet some neat ladies though that were really interesting to talk to one girl named Andrea was so driven and wanted to do so many things she almost reminded me of myself for instance next week her and her best friend are going to Ireland and going to rent a car and travel around for 2 weeks sounds like something I would do. Then on my way home I bought a homeless man McDonalds which was nice because I had been wanting to do that for some time. I bought myself two apple pies but on the way home I saw two homeless people on the same block and gave each of them one. They both loved it almost more then the man I gave a whole meal to. Then I was out of a meal so I had to walk 4 blocks to the next grocery store to by myself a apple and pretzels probley a healthier decision on my part anyhow. But it was a good day sadly this trip is winding down.

 

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment