Saturday, January 9, 2010

I lost the lottery but still won

Today was an eventful day. I woke up at 10 and started my day off right away showered and got ready and packed up all my things because we moved to a new place. After all that was done we headed to Kims then we were off to sign up for the lottery for ragtime. Which is where you put your name in a drawing to get discount price, your name had to be in by 12:30 so we sprinted off the subway and made it just in time. Unfortunately none of are names where drawn even though I was getting ready to think of some crazy thing to do if I won, I guess that also goes along with the lotto you have to be ridiculous when you win. After we lost we hoped in line to buy some tickets that were not very good but cheap, I wasn’t excited about this I almost didn’t even want to go with knowing that there may be something I have to look around. But oh my goodness was I glad I went this show was amazing, I had never seen a Broadway musical till now and it was jaw dropping. There were points in the show where I would just start crying and not even know why. If I could go back I would, shoot I would go back 10 times if I could. After the show was over we got to go back stage and see what it was like, surprisingly it was not big and glamoures like you would expect it actually is ridiculously small. But then you have the stage; this was one of the most exciting moments of my life. When I looked out into the audience from the middle of that stage I just got goose bumps it was the most insane feeling and rush like you wouldn’t believe the feeling of thinking one day I could perform here. I know that after today I will take my dreams even more serious then before. So watch out world.

 

Yours truly,

Lottery Loser J

1 comment:

  1. You were a post-lottery winner! I am glad you loved it. It was such an honor to go with all "my kids."

    ReplyDelete