Friday, January 15, 2010

sketch

Today when we woke up we said we were going to be productive and get some things crossed off are list, that’s exactly what we did. We ended up going to a fashion museum, which I must admit was amazing. Sadly there was only two floors I wish there would have been seventy. Ann, Jordan and I all picked are favorites from the collection and that was also really fun because it showed us a lot about each others style. Then after we went to the museum we went to canal street, which reminded me a lot of a flea market in Mexico. There was lots of little shops with people outside asking you to come in and check out there merchandise, you could even make deals with them. This was a lot of fun and a place I want to go back to sometime again. But once the sun went down Canal Street wasn’t so fun it was actually kind of scary. The people started talking about drugs and people in general just had a different tone. So then we headed to china town to eat some food. But since Canal Street creeped us out we just went to the closest Chinese place we could find. So it ended up being this sketch buffet for only 4.50. The food just wasn’t appetizing to me, maybe because I was a little paranoid because Eric seemed to love it. But that boy seems to love everything he eats. Then on the way back to the apartment we moved quickly because we were still a little afraid to be out there at night then when we got home we passed out but not before we crossed those three things off are list. J

1 comment:

  1. I am with you...Canal Street is not my favorite part of nyc. I only go when I really, really, really need a new supply of perfume. I find it funny that you ate buffet in Chinatown. You can take the kid out of HyVee, but you can't take the HyChi out of the kid!

    ReplyDelete