Monday, January 18, 2010

Grandpas day

Today we woke up early to go to church at the Saint Patrick’s cathedral. Which incase you didn’t know is absolutely gorgeous. I am a catholic so to me it might have been a little bit neater then to anyone else. My grandpa Tom is a very strict catholic and for him to even know I went to this church really makes his day. This church is the one you always see on the religious channel and I made sure to take pictures and send them to my grandpa which he enjoyed. After mass when all went to a dinner and ate great food I had a ruben and it was so filling then we went to a little thrift store but I didn’t have any luck finding anything but the other girls did. Then I went to workout but when I got back I wasn’t feeling to hot. So I started to get ready for bed but I ended up skyeing with one of my best friends Mich who is in Canada and we caught up and it was very nice. Then Anne came to bed but we stayed up and talked to around two. Which wasn’t very smart because we both are a little under the weather but we did sleep in till 10:50. It was kind of a chill day but one that I did enjoy.

1 comment: