Friday, January 15, 2010

Smudge

Once I woke up today the first thing I did was head to the gym and workout. Where I happened to meet one of the most handsome men I think I have ever seen his name is Sam and he is a trainer at my gym. He came up to me and told me he would like to give me a free training session (I like to think its because he liked me but I think its just part of his job) so I said sure I would love that and now we are planning for next Tuesday so who knows maybe next Tuesday we will also plan for are wedding ha. So After my workout which by the way I pushed myself way to hard because I was just trying to impress Sam, I left to go back to the apartment and got things ready because we were moving to another place that day. Then I headed up to Time Square with the gang where I split off to go buy those shoes I was wanting that they only had one of before and I got them. Only I had to wait around for 30 minutes as they ran to the other store to get the other shoe but…I did get a discount so that was a plus. Then Jon and me headed back to the room to move stuff to are new place, which is amazing compared to the other places we have stayed. To me it just feels more homey. Then me Teake and Jon went to go pass out sandwiches to the homeless and even though the bus ride took 20 minutes and we were there for 2 it was still nice to help out. Also I noticed a man from the week before and he was extremely messed up due to the fact that he has been doing drugs. It was very sad to see this transformation in just a week and scares me to think what he may look like next Thursday or even if he shows. After that we headed back to are place and went to smudge which is a play from the women’s project and I did not like it. I thought the acting wasn’t very good and story line in general was really weird. I don’t think I was the only one that felt this way because after the show I went to the bathroom and a lot of people were expressing how they felt and none were very good. Then me and Teake ate pizza and talked about the play and we saw eye to eye for the most part. Then we headed back and had a brief meeting with Kim and then I was hard asleep. It was a good day J

1 comment:

  1. I think I am in the middle. I didn't hate Smudge as much as you and Teake, but I didn't enjoy it as much as Eric. I thought the acting was unbalanced and the story was billed as a black comedy when, in fact, I think it had something to say as a dramatic piece.

    ReplyDelete