Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hair and Tea

 

So as I mentioned in a previous blog, I got suckered into one of those days at the spa. My package actually came with two days the other which I will receive this Wednesday. So this day went very well obviously due to the fact that what I did was go to a spa where they gave me all the tea I wanted to drink (which was amazing). They messaged my head and gave me a wash, dry, and cut and also a color analysis. I was excited for the color analysis but really all it was, was the lady trying to push me into getting my hair colored so that I did not like. After my day was over there she gave me a 40% of gift certificate. Which I am very excited to put to use. One thing that was very different about this salon was that the stylist didn’t talk to there clients like they do when I go anywhere else the people where more closed and they just got the job done. In most hair salons especially small towns the ladies gossip like crazy. But in NYC they don’t even really try to make a light convo. But then again the girl who cut my hair was Russian. J

 

Yours truly

1 comment:

  1. In nyc, they just speak different languages and make fun of you :) I am so jealous of this whole spa experience you are having.

    ReplyDelete